WAVLINK AC1200 ROUTER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
WAVLINK AC1200 ROUTER SETUP
Wavlink router setup is an easy task. Using the WPS button makes it easier.
Follow these steps so it will be easy for you to perform Wavlink AC1200 router setup.
- First, press the WPS button of your wireless router.
- Now, press the WPS button of the Range Extender within 2 minutes.
- Then wait for some time till the LED indicator color changes to solid blue color. It shows that the WPS connection is successfully established.
- The Range Extender will start searching for the available network now.
- You need to select the appropriate wireless network from the list then tap the ‘Connect’ button.
Now, you have completed the Wavlink setup successfully.
WAVLINK AC1200 DUAL BAND WIRELESS ROUTER SETUP
A smart WAVLINK AC1200 Dual Band Router is a smart Wi-Fi router that gives reliable and stable connectivity with large speeds and long-range coverage.
The installation process is very easy.
- First, you have to connect the router to a power supply.
- After that connect the ethernet cable provided in the box from the router’s WAN to your ISP providing socket.
- Switch on the router and let’s get to the setup process.
- We will now see that the logo and the tiny buttons in the front glow ‘Blue’ in color once switched ‘ON’.
- Then you can connect your favorite device like laptops, mobiles or iPads to the wireless network.
- Now you have to open a browser and type wifi.wavlink.com in the address bar.
- Being your first router bootup, it will ask for a ‘Default’ password. So, enter ‘admin’ into it.
- The interface representation of whether your router is connected to the internet supplied by your ISP or not.
- Moreover, it also shows all the numbers of connected devices, download and upload speeds.
- If you check the ‘Internet’ panel, it will show the connection type. There’s no Wi-Fi name or connection status so you need to enter Wi-Fi as per your wish.
- The ‘LAN’ option will contain all the default IP addresses designated to the router by your ISP.
- Now there’s a ‘Wireless’ Option where you will enter the Wi-Fi names to your 2.4Ghz as well as 5Ghz Wi-Fi networks and a unique password to them respectively.
- Lastly, in the ‘Bandwidth Control’ option, you can limit the download and upload speeds of the devices connected to your router. Thereby allowing you to gain an upper hand with the speed providers.
AP SETUP FOR WAVLINK WIFI EXTENDER INSTALLATION
If you want to set up your wavlink extender using ap.setup, then you are in the right place. Here you can find troubleshooting steps and manuals for wavlink extender setup.
Ap Setup Login Steps
- First, Plug the Wavlink extender into the power outlet.
- Now, Wait for the Power light to go solid on the repeater.
- For accessing Ap.setup, grab any wireless device.
- Connect it to the Wavlink network or Wireless_N to continue Ap Setup.
- Few Wavlink extenders can be controlled through wifi.wavlink.com, instead of Ap.setup.
- Navigate to https://ap.setup using your browser.
- Then you will see a login screen.
- Login in to the Wavlink repeater for the configuration or management.
- Now complete the Wavlink setup.
In this article we have covered the topic ‘how to setup wavlink AC1200 router’. As you know if you have doubts or queries we are ready to help you.